Posted by Pure Aqua, Inc. on May 19th 2016
Pure Aqua, Inc. provides a complete range of chemical dosing pumps and industrial water pumps. We provide services for in house design, manufacture and installation of chemical dosing and industrial water systems suitable for a wide range of applications.
At last, a single supplier for all your chemical dosing requirements, from pumps and skid mounted units to complete chemical dosing systems and packages. Pure Aqua, Inc. provides products and services for a wide range of industrial water, effluent and process applications RO pretreatment. From pre chlorination, RO chemicals, dechlorination, pH treatment, pH neutralization (pH correction), post chlorination and post pH treatment.
The Pure Aqua CDS series chemical dosing systems offer a wide range of capacities to meet various chemical treatment applications. Each system includes the chemical metering pump and polyethylene chemical tank, along with the nessary hoses and fitting for the pump.
- Car Wash
- Chemical Processing
- Food Processing
- Paints & Dyes
- Pulp & Paper
- Ware Wash
- Waste Water Treatment
- Water Conditioning
- Water Treatment
- Reliable metering performance. Guided check valves with proven seat and ball designs make our chemical dosing pumps the most reliable metering pumps.
- Rated for continuous duty. Pure Aqua industrial water pumps will continue to meet their specifications for pressure and capacity during extended use.
- Leak-free, wet end without seals. Our diaphragms are of superior construction, Teflon-faced, bonded to a composite of Hypalon and fabric layers and reinforced with a metal insert for optimum flexibility and durability.
- Advanced electronic components. Pure Aqua circuit boards utilize the latest electronics to enhance performance and dependability. Our timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances. All electronics are o-ring sealed for water-resistance and a transient voltage suppressor is utilized to protect electronics.
- Pump a wide variety of chemicals. Liquid end materials include glass-filled polypropylene (GFPPL), PVC, styreneacrylonitrile (SAN), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), Teflon, Hypalon, Viton, Ceramic, alloys and 316SS.
- Safe and easy priming. Bleed valve assembly bypasses chemicals back to the source during priming and allows the injection line to be drained prior to servicing. Included as a standard accessory with every chemical dosing and industrial water pumps.
- Liquid end maintenance kit. Available for every model, the KOPkit�® provides a convenient, economically priced package of parts required for routine maintenance. The kit contains new valve cartridges with o-rings, head, diaphragm, secondary o-ring seal, head screws and washers.