Duties of the Marketing Assistant include:
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Social networks updating, question answering, troubleshooting.
- Support company's social media pages and day-to-day social media activities.
- Search engine optimization tasks: improving page content, ensuring site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, product names and tags etc
- Keyword research.
- Assist with Website research, including backlinks analysis, competitive analysis, etc.
- Assist with Web analytics monitoring and reporting against key metrics
- Email marketing: list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting
- Paid Search: budget control, key word success tracking, ROI reporting.
- Data input – dependent on particular needs.
- Other possible responsibilities include Search Engine Rank Position tracking, and other internet marketing tasks.
Minimum Experience & Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing. or equivalent degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience on managing marketing campaigns including Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads...etc.
- Computer and software skills for basic data entry.
- Familiarity with Social Media outlets.
- Computer proficient with Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere...etc.).
- Knowledge of Social Media advertising platforms.
- Video editing skills
- Strong Knowledge of
HTML / CSS.
Search Engine Optimization / Marketing (SEO & SEM).
Gmail and Google Docs.
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Resourceful, energetic, optimistic with a “can do” attitude.
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Detail oriented, team player, and technologically savvy.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues.
- Willingness to learn new skills and implement them quickly.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) - Preferred
You may send your resume to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the job title in the email subject or you may fill in the following application and copy & past your resume into details field: