Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Central African Republic
The Central African Republic is a landlocked nation of five million people at almost the precise center of Africa. It is north of Democratic Republic of the Congo, south of Chad, east of Cameroon, and west of South Sudan.
The Central African Republic's major environmental issues include:
- Tap water is not potable
- Poaching has diminished the country's reputation as one of the last great wildlife refuges
Total Renewable Water Resources: 144.4 cu km (2003)
Freshwater Withdrawal: Total: 0.03 cu km/yr (80% domestic, 16% industrial, 4% agricultural).
Per capita Freshwater Withdrawal: 7 cu m/yr (2000)
Access to improved sources of drinking water: 67% of population
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Central African Republic’s water resources.
Central African Republic’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizer.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener System, Media Water Filters.
Water challenges in Central African Republic
Central African Republic’s low infrastructure and political instability leaves the country with much ability to secure high quality water that is safe to consume. Due to very inconsistent rainfall occurrences, the production of agriculture and provision of food products are very low. Local residents are forced to depend on local water pumps, but are still ending up drinking unsafe contaminated water. Some of the factors which have led to the Central African Republic’s decline in water quality is soil erosion, dirty sewage outflows, mining operations, deforestation, and agricultural production.
Pure Aqua water treatment solutions
Our selection of pre-engineered and custom water treatment systems incorporate the necessary features to provide Central African Republic with safe pure water in spite of its various hindering factors.
Pure Aqua manufacture water treatment systems that meets the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Central African Republic:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise