Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Namibia
Namibia is located in southern Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Namibia’s water resources.
Namibia’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizer.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener System, Media Water Filters.
Water Challenges in Namibia
Despite minor improvements in the water supply and quality of Namibia, it still lacks in certain rural areas. This is partly due to maintenance issues and problems with system installation in areas with minimal water resources. The common occurrences of droughts have also led to a great issue of scarcity in regards to freshwater sources.
Water Treatment Solutions in Namibia
It should be noted that rural communities in Namibia have come up with innovative ideas of their own, such as the use of filtration cloths that catches pollutants as water is passed through the piece of fabric. While these methods have proven somewhat effective, they still pale in comparison to the productivity of water treatment systems that provide unmatched performance in removing nearly all contaminants from the water than pieces of cloths can not do. Our water purification and wastewater systems have continued to greatly enhance the water supply throughout Namibia for the uses of consumption and agricultural production.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Namibia:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise