Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Japan
Japan, is an archipelago that stretches 2,600 km in an arc running northeast to southwest through the North Pacific. The Sea of Japan and the East China Sea separate Japan from the Asian landmass. The archipelago lies mostly between 25° and 45° N with a total land area of 376,520 km2. The five main islands, Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, Shikoku and Okinawa, account for about 96 percent of the total land area though there are more than 3,300 other islands. About 70-80 percent of the country is mountainous. The mountains in the central part of Honshu are more than 3,000 m high. The Fuji mountain is the highest point at 3,776 m above sea level.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Japan's water resources.
Japan's main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, rain water, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softeners, Media Water Filters
Water Treatment solutions in Japan
While Japan’s modern society consists of extremely comfortable lifestyles and services, the growing issue of water shortage is compromising the quality of life. As water supplies reduce in availability, the daily activities of the people such as making meals, flushing toilets, industrial operations are suspended. Farmers are forced to save water through means of sharing water, which although has conserved a percentage of water, still remains insufficient in maintaining enough water for consistent crop growth. Pure Aqua develops and distributes water treatment systems or the purposes of remedying these current issues existing in Japan.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Japan:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise