Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinea is a nation of about 1.36 million people in western Africa, composed of a mainland portion between Cameroon and Gabon, plus five inhabited islands. It is one of the smallest countries on the African continent.
The terrain of Equatorial Guinea is coastal plains which rise to interior hills on the mainland. The islands are volcanic. The insular and continental regions are widely separated.
Major environmental issues include:
- Tap water is not potable
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Equatorial Guinea’s water resources.
Equatorial Guinea’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizer.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener System, Media Water Filters.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Water challenges in Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinea does not possess any fresh and potable water sources throughout the land mass. The country’s water quality has been ranked as one of the lowest in the African region, which is in itself one of the poorest throughout the world. To make matters worse, it is up to the impoverished to contribute the most in the low water production, while they remain having the least access to any clean water. This insufficient access to uncontaminated water and sanitation enhances the probability of widespread pollution and health risks for the people, specifically young children.
Pure Aqua water treatment solutions
Pure Aqua provides a wide variety of water treatment projects to improve the conditions of the Equatorial Guinea population. Our projects are designed to supply ultra pure water to the masses with the hopes of developing a healthy and refurbished community and infrastructure.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Equatorial Guinea:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
Water Treatment Applications
- Hydrogen Production
- Solar Panels
- Golf Courses
- Lithium Mining
- Water Stores
- Window Washing
- Boiler Feed
- Disaster Relief
- Drinking Water
- Fish Hatcheries
- Food & Beverage
- Ice Making
- Power & Energy
- Spot Free
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise