Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Burundi
Burundi is a landlocked nation in Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on Burundi’s water resources.
Burundi’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizer.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener System, Media Water Filters.
Water challenges in Burundi
While Burundi is a country with high amounts of water resources, the demand for water is routinely unmet and sanitation services are drastically limited. Burundi’s water provision and sanitation industry has faced major damages through decades of warfare and mismanagement. The available consumable water and quality sanitation services decreased as the growth in population within Burundi’s urban centers. High mortality rates have resulted from increasing waterborne diseases due to households obtaining drinking water from contaminated sources such as rivers, lakers, wells, and unsecure standpipes.
Water treatment solutions for Burundi
Pure Aqua has developed water treatment projects with the aim of increasing water quality and sanitation coverage through enhanced coordination. Specifically, some of our goals include:
- Restoration of water treatment systems that supply considerable amounts of drinking water to communities
- Enhanced sanitation and hygiene of the public
- Building improved reverse osmosis systems in locations with huge disparities in water availability
- Cohesive management of Burundi’s water reserves through comprehensive multipurpose intelligence systems
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Burundi:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
Water Treatment Applications
- Solar Panels
- Golf Courses
- Reclaimed Water Treatment
- Lithium Mining
- Water Stores
- Window Washing
- Boiler Feed
- Disaster Relief
- Drinking Water
- Fish Hatcheries
- Food & Beverage
- Ice Making
- Power & Energy
- Spot Free
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise