Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Finland
- Air pollution from manufacturing and power plants contributing to acid rain;
- Water pollution from industrial wastes, agricultural chemicals;
- Habitat loss threatens wildlife populations
Total Renewable Water Resources: 110 cu km (2005)
Freshwater Withdrawal: 2.33 cu km/yr (14% domestic, 84% industrial, 3% agricultural)
Per Capita Freshwater Withdrawal: 444 cu m/yr (1999)
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Finland's water resources.
Finland's main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener Systems, Media Water Filters.
Water Treatment in Finland
Our water purification solutions are compatible for various applications in Finland, which can consist of industrial, commercial, municipal, and household uses. Some water treatment methods include the usage of UV light sterilizers and chlorination that work effectively in eliminating pollutants existing in water. Our water treatment systems are very cost-effective and provide unmatched benefits to both developed and developing nations. Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems to countries like Finland that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Finland:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin