Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Sudan
Sudan is a country in West Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people do not have access to drinking water. More disturbing, the World Health Organization reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs; Unfortunately, in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua offers a wide range of economic and filtering solutions based on the water resources of Sudan.
The main water resources of Sudan are:
- Surface waters are waters of rivers, lakes or wet areas of fresh water, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, and Salo Water Reverse Osmosis.
- Desalination can be used for ocean water, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination systems
- Groundwater or salt water is water from the water located in the pore space of the soil and the rock "Hole Well", which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizer.
- The government water supply, which can have a high level of hardness or a high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener System, water media filters.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the requirements of the World Health Organization
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise