Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Argentina
Argentina is a South American nation of forty-two million people that borders the South Atlantic Ocean, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, and Chile.
It has a long coast fronting the Atlantic Ocean. It is second largest country in South America (after Brazil).
Argentina is strategically located relative to sea lanes between the South Atlantic and the South Pacific Oceans (via Strait of Magellan, Beagle Channel, and Drake Passage).
It encompasses diverse geophysical landscapes and topography ranging from tropical climates in the north to tundra in the far south; Cerro Aconcagua is the Western Hemisphere's tallest mountain, while Laguna Del Carbon is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
Its major environmental issues include:
- Soil degradation,
- Air pollution, and
- Water pollution.
Total Renewable Water Resources: 814 cu km (2000)
Freshwater Withdrawal: 29.19 cu km/yr (17% domestic, 9% industrial, 74% agricultural)
Per Capita Freshwater Withdrawal: 753 cu m/yr (2000)
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Argentina’s water resources.
Argentina’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener Systems, Media Water Filters.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Argentina:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise