Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Morocco
Morocco is a country in Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Morocco’s water resources.
Morocco’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, rain water, lake or freshwater wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from the ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have a high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softeners, Media Water Filters
Water challenges & treatment in Morocco
While Morocco has an abundance of biodiversity, it is threatened due to a great degree of bad management in regards to their water resources. A huge portion of Morocco’s piped water systems have been made useless, and water stocks have been contaminated with mass amounts of urban and industrial waste. Arable land is also endangered due to the shortage of water and the erosion of soil.
To remedy this problem, Morocco turning towards greater usages of seawater desalination as a wellspring to distribute its growing need of water, for industry applications, mining, and consumption.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Morocco:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise