Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Mauritania
Mauritania is a country in Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Mauritania’s water resources.
Mauritania’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizer.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener System, Media Water Filters.
Water challenges in Mauritania
The provision of water in Mauritania falls extremely short of requirements with only one-third of the population being given access to any type of treated water. The vast majority of the Mauritanian public receives its water from open water points or from purchasing them from street vendors. For the time being, most cities depend solely on brackish water sources from water aquifers, however water supplies from these sources are diminishing at a rapid pace due to over usage.
Pure Aqua water treatment in Mauritania
Pure Aqua’s water treatment projects are designed with the goal of providing secure and dependable water provisions for Mauritania’s urban centers. Our objectives include creating a productive groundwater management system to safeguard and further the usability of Mauritania’s few water sources. The end results of our projects is to develop a high quality standard of living through the supplying of ultra pure water, promoting economic development in regards to better infrastructure, and lowering the industry’s dependency on the government’s assistance.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Mauritania:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise