Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in India
India is a country in South Asia.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides a wide range of economical solutions and commercial water filters based on India’s water resources.
India’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener Systems, Commercial Water Filters.
Water Treatment Solutions in India
The issue of water scarcity in India is expected to exacerbate as the country’s population continues to grow rapidly. Almost one-third of India’s known diseases are born from its water supplies and a large portion of its population lacks access to conventional sanitation. Being one of the leading agricultural producers in the world, India requires massive consumption of water for crops and land. This results in hazardous and inefficient methods of use to extract greater quantities of water for irrigation, consumption, industrial use and other purposes. Pure Aqua has manufactured and supplied thousands of water treatment systems with the proper features to handle the problems occurring in India.
Pure Aqua is one of the leading water filter companies in India that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems in India to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize reverse osmosis and sea water filters to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for India:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise