Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides a wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on Zimbabwe’s water resources.
Zimbabwe’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, rain water, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Media Water Filters, Brackish Water RO.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Media Water Filters, Chemical Dosing, UV Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener Systems, Media Water Filters.
Water Challenges & Treatment Solutions in Zimbabwe
Corruption and mismanagement by the Zimbabwe government has led to the water crisis currently existing in the country today. The lack of water not only has led to the thirst and suffering of the masses, but prevented the formation of basic necessities such as simple flushing systems. Since the number of people living per household in Zimbabwe far exceeds the amount of flushing toilets within these homes, people are forced to use buckets or bushes. Since the late 1980’s, the Zimbabwean government has failed to properly maintain their complex piped infrastructure which has resulted in a sporadic distribution of water that is already contaminated.
Pure Aqua supplies water and wastewater treatment projects that have been specifically designed to address the existing issues within Zimbabwe. Check out our selection of water purification systems to learn more on how our unmatched systems can assist in the production of fresh and potable water.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Zimbabwe:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise