DOW FILMTEC Nanofiltration Membrane Elements
Nanofiltration membranes come in three different sizes (2.5", 4", and 8"), with each being specifically ideal for various applications. The most common utilizations for these membranes are groundwater and surface water, where the removal of organics is done through partial softening in order to ensure a degree of hardness and water quality.
The high active area membrane coupled with low net membrane driving pressure permits these impurities to be extracted at low operating pressure.
- Size: 2.5"x40"
- Size: 4"x40"
- Size: 8"x40"
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of Dupont/Dow Filmtec Nanofiltration Membrane Elements for all types of water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet all of your industrial and commercial needs. These membranes are designed to handle all of the customer requirements and specifications.
Benefits of DOW FilmTec Nanofiltration Elements
- Highly efficient in removing organic substances
- Water Quality is Preserved with Partial Softening
- Energy Use and Expenses are Reduced
- Because of the large active region, long membrane life results in high efficiency.
- Easy to clean thanks to a broad pH range (1–12) tolerance for cleaning.
- FilmTec's Reliability and Performance
- Lowering the cost of system operation and the possibility of o-ring leaks, which can lead to poor quality of water
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise