Reverse Osmosis & Water Treatment in Micronesia
The Federated States of Micronesia is an island group in the North Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to Indonesia. It includes four major island groups totaling 607 islands and about 106,000 people extending 1,800 miles across the archipelago of the Caroline Islands east of the Philippines. Approximately 100 islands are inhabited. The four states are the island groups of Pohnpei (Ponape), Chuuk (Truk) , and Yap, and the island of Kosrae (Kosaie). The federal capital is Palikir, on Pohnpei.
The Chuuk islands are a classic example of an "almost-atoll". The huge, almost circular barrier reef has 69 islets, and is more than 60 km across at the widest point. The reef surrounds a central lagoon, which contains a mini-archipelago of 10 principal and many smaller volcanic islands. The largest island, Tol, reaches 443 meters (m) in elevation.
The World Bank reports that at least 80 countries have water shortages and 2 billion people lack access to clean water. More disturbingly, the World Health Organization has reported that 1 billion people lack enough water to simply meet their basic needs, unfortunately in many countries water is scarce or contaminated.
Pure Aqua provides wide range of filtration and economical solutions based on the Fed. States of Micronesia’s water resources.
Fed. States of Micronesia’s main water resources are:
- Surface water is water from river, lake or fresh water wetland, which can be treated using different methods, such as Ultrafiltration Systems, Brackish Water RO.
- Desalination can be used for water from ocean, or sea source, which can be treated using Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems; Desalination Systems.
- Ground Water or brackish water is from water located in the pore space of soil and rock “Borehole well”, which can be treated using Reverse Osmosis Systems, Chemical Dosing, UV Water Sterilizers.
- Government water supply, which could have high level of hardness or high level of chlorine, can be treated with Water Softener Systems, Media Water Filters.
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems that meet the World Health Organization requirements.
Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.
Completed Water Purification Projects for Micronesia:
- All Systems
- RO / Membrane Systems
- Water Filters
- Ion Exchange
- Custom Purification
- Water Disinfection
- All Parts
- Cartridge Filters & Housings
- Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Commercial Water Pumps
- RO Chemicals
- FRP Filter Tanks
- Membrane Pressure Vessels
- Control Valves
- Disinfection Products
- Membrane Bioreactor Modules
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
- Filtration Media and Resin
- All Expertise
- Engineered Solutions
- Water Treatment Applications
- Water Treatment Projects
- Regional Expertise