- Purchasing, Communicate with vendors (i.e. confirm parts numbers, prices and lead time, etc.).
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
- Issue purchase order using QuickBooks software.
- Helping with customer quotes using company price list.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint.
- Maintaining all documentation to comply with ISO9001, creating “corrective action, customer satisfaction surveys”.
- Helping with processing the order, entering sales orders, checking inventory, communicating with customers to update them the status on their orders.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You may send your resume to our email address (email@example.com) with the job title in the email subject or you may fill in the following application and copy & past your resume into details field: