The rugged AquaMatic K53 Series Control Valves are designed to handle deionized water as well as acids, caustic and harsh chemicals or gases that would rapidly corrode metal valves. These valves, constructed of corrosion resistant materials, have all the advantages of the AquaMatic K52 Series Composite Valves. In addition, K53 Series Valves boast a number of additional added features. The valve body and cap are molded from glass-filled thermoplastic.
Uses for AquaMatic K53 Composite Valves
The K53 series incorporates the critical features of the K52 series and improves performance. A double O-ring design on the shaft eliminates the possibility of contamination of the process and control fluids. The K53 cap on the valve now threads directly onto the body, making assembly and disassembly for service much simpler. K53 series valves have a high lift poppet design for flow capabilities at least 20% greater than the K52 series. Body sizes available are 1-inch, 1-1/2-inch, 2-inch and 3-inch. Maximum working pressure is 125 psi (8.5 bar), and maximum temperature is 140oF (60°C)
Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Maximum Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
Close by introducing either hydraulic or pneumatic pressure to the upper diaphragm chamber.
The control pressure must be equal to or greater than the line pressure.
The valve is opened by relieving the pressure from the upper diaphragm chamber.
The line pressure under the seat will then open the valve.
The unique y-pattern design minimizes pressure loss in the valve.
- Two dynamic o-rings on the shaft, with a vent in between the o-rings to prevent damage to the diaphragm
- Female socket weld connectors for easy installation and the ability to remove the valve without disrupting the service piping
- Cap held by a retaining ring, eliminates screws and nuts
- No external metal parts to corrode in aggressive atmosphere
- Valve bodies provided with molded pads can be used to support piping manifold
- Reinforced diaphragms are pre-formed and stress relieved to maximize responsiveness and product life
- Ideal for corrosive applications including deionized water, acids, caustis and harsh chemicals that would rapidly corrode metal valves
- Can be actuated with either air or water as control fluid
- Fully adjustable limit stop from full-open to full-closed, with a position indicator to show valve position
- Position indicator
- Spring assist (open or closed)
- Seal and diaphragm materials available
- Normally open or closed
- Externally normally closed
- Water Treatment Systems
- Chemical Injection
- Desalinization Systems
- Metal Recovery Systems
- Process Water Systems
- Mining Waste Systems
- Level Control Systems
- Fertilizer Spray Equipment
- Electronics Industry
- Detergent and Bleach Handling
Very grateful for these quality products