Blackline series pumps are designed for chemical dosing applications that require high-pressure and high flow-rate operations, including top-notch accuracy. The features of these pumps are ideally used for dosing strong chemicals throughout high temperatures while simultaneously ensuring maximum dependability and precision. The most common applications that utilize Blackine pumps are industrial processes that necessitate coating materials, glue, grease, oil, and a variety of other chemicals.
- Liquid End Components – PVDF, 316 SS & GFPPL
- Durable dual-sided PTFE faced, enduring diaphragm
- Oil anointed spheroid bearings in a scuplted aluminum housing
- Manual micrometer style stroke optimization; 10:1 rejection or up to 100:1 with the selectable VFD Vector
- Conventional NEMA 56C or IEC71 motor frameworks accessible
- Adaptable Frequency Drive for Mechanized Control.
- Fully Scalable 4-20mA, 0-10VDC signals.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure.
- ATEX Group II, Category 3 – Zone 2/22 for non-flammable liquids with proper motor selection.
Blackline pumps are 100% guaranteed to provide the solution to your high and mid-pressure dosing requirements with safe liquids. Other applications that incorporate these pumps are:
- Power & Energy
- Drinking Water
- Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Boiler Feeds
- Cooling Towers
Competitive price & performance
Didn’t need much maintenace and worked really well!