DOW FILMTEC XLE-440i Elements are ideal for reverse osmosis plant managers and operators dealing with controlled pre-treatment and seeking high-quality permeate water at low operating costs.
|Product||Active Area||Feed Spacer Thickness||Permeate Flow Rate||Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection||Minimum Salt Rejection|
|DOW FILMTEC Element||(ft2) (m2)||Thickness (mil)||(GPD) (m3/day)||(%)||(%)|
|XLE-440I||440 41||28||14,000 53||99.0||97.0|
- The lowest pressure DOW FILMTEC™ RO element
- Provides lower energy costs and more productivity, especially in cold waters
- Minimizes equipment CAPEX in designs with savings in elements and pumping due to the 440 ft2 active area
- Delivers the most effective cleaning performance, robustness and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) tolerance and the support of FilmTec technical representatives
- Industrial water demineralization
- Production of municipal drinking water
Great customer support in handling these membranes!