SanRO membranes from Hydranautics provide reliable, sanitary membrane performance in USP Classified water systems. SanRO unique design eliminates “dead flow” areas - potential breeding grounds for bacterial growth - and ensures maximum ion removal with minimal fouling. SanRO-HS, and the new SanRO-HS2, provide all the benefits of SanRO in a heatsanitizable membrane, designed for sanitizing at 85°C. Users enjoy enhanced convenience by eliminating chemical handling and disposal concerns.
|Membrane Type||Description||Element Performance||System Performance|
|Permeate Flow and Rejection||Applied Pressure psig (Mpa)||Permeate TDS, PPM|
|SanRO CPA3||High Rejection Composite||10,500||(39.7)||2,600||(9.8)||99.7||195 (1.35)||7.4|
|SanRO ESPA2-4||High Rejection Energy Saver||13,000||(49.2)||3,300||(12.5)||99.7||165 (1.14)||9.5|
Standard Operating Limits:
- Configuration: Sanitary Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Maximum Applied Pressure, psi (MPa): 600 (4.14)
- Maximum Pressure Drop per Vessel, psi (MPa): (0.41)
- Maximum Pressure Drop per Membrane, psi (MPa): 10 (0.07)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration, PPM: <0.1
- Maximum Operating Temperature, °F (°C): 113° (45°)
- Operating pH Range: 3.0 - 10.0
- Cleaning pH Range: 2.0 - 11.0
- High volume pharmaceutical rinsing
- Cosmetic formulations
- Container rinsing
- Cleaning of fermentation equipment, enzymes, polypeptides, blood products, antibiotics, clarification, desalting, concentration.
- Buffer ex-change in the manufacture of proteins, and other biotechnology products.
An immensely optimum seller