- Design water systems to meet customer requirements that include pre and post treatment.
- Generate and qualify leads in Latin America market
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients, optimizing the existing Pure Aqua, Inc. product lines.
- Develop sales proposals and present sales contracts
- Conduct product training
- Prepare operating manual for brackish and sea water reverse osmosis systems, filtration equipment, etc..
- Technical support and troubleshooting.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
- The Job might require some traveling
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Conduct market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
You may send your resume to our email address (email@example.com) with the job title in the email subject or you may fill in the following application and copy & past your resume into details field: