A robust, highly versatile and cost effective UV water treatment system featuring proven low pressure, high-output amalgam lamp technology
System of choice for meeting the rigid quality standards of the Recreational Water, Life Sciences and Food & Beverage markets.
Featuring the industry’s most advanced low-pressure, high-output (LPHO) amalgam lamp technology - the TrojanUVLogic Series consists of a 316L stainless steel treatment chamber and a UL TYPE-3R 304 stainless steel control cabinet featuring a microprocessor-based controller. The L-shaped reactor design was developed using advanced computer modeling, resulting in 40% greater hydraulic efficiency than conventional systems.
The compact size maximizes installation flexibility and preserves floor space with the ability to mount in line, horizontally or vertically. Single-ended lamps and quartz sleeves allow fast lamp change-outs without tools, and features an optional manual or automated sleeve cleaning system that can be operated while the reactor is online.
In addition to a comprehensive list of standard features, each system undergoes rigorous quality checks and electronic functionality and hydrostatic pressure testing before leaving our facility.
TrojanUVLogic models are CE compliant, as well as NSF 50 and cULs certified.
Amalgam Lamp Technology
The series features the industry's most advanced low-pressure, high-output (LPHO) amalgam lamp technology and utilizes this advancement as an efficient and cost effective alternative across many applications.
- Not NSF certified
- Dimensions - Based upon the size of the equipment
- Materials of construction: Ra 32 (Ra 15 optional)
- System rating: NEMA 12
- Contact closure
- Lamp out alert dry contact: Standard
- Lamp status indicator: Standard
- Running time indicator: Standard
- Temp switch: Standard
- UV Sensor w/ 4-20 mA: Standard
- Custom config or skid capabilities
- Ballast type: Electronic
- Electrical supply: 208-20 VAC 50 Hz Single phase 1 W + GND, 60 Hz Single phase 2 W + GND
- Internal surface finish: Ra32 (Ra15 optional)
- Materials of construction: 316L stainless steel
- Max operating pressure: 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Operating temperature °F (°C): Water: 41-104° (5-40°) Ambient air: 34-104° (1-40°)
- TrojanUVLogic models are CE compliant, as well as NSF 50 and cULs certified.
- Amalgam Lamp Technology
- TOC reduction
- Ozone destruction
- Chlorine/Chloramine destruction
- Food & Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Recreational Water