These control valves from Autrotrol brand work in providing users with maximum durability, non-friction closure and a variable reserve that greatly improves efficiency. These control valves are highly versatile, capable of being mounted on the top or side. delivering non-friction closure and extensive lifetime usage.
- 764- Professional level metered control with fully programmable cycle times and salt amount for multiple tank applications.
- 742- Professional level time clock control with fully programmable cycle times and salt amount.
- Time-tested Duraflow flapper provides frictionless sealing for longer service life
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Fully adjustable 3 or 5 cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Continuous service flow rate of 76 GPM with a backwash of 89 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 36" and filter up to 36" in diameter
- Designed for single or multiple tank systems
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- History data for valve performance
Water treatment professionals depend on the professional designing of these valves that ensure great reliability and high performance across a variety of applications in the industrial and commercial business sector.[/custom-usage]
High quality valve
Autorol seems to be only improving