Blue-White F-550 Acrylic Flowmeter are highly efficient and built in a body of one piece meter, though completely polished. Annealing features include improved longevity, resilience and resistance to chemicals. These flowmeters are designed for installation in outdoor locations and allow for simple and direct reading of instructions on an defined scale. Additionally, avoids corrosion under any environmental condition.
- Pipe sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 3/4" and 1" male NPT 1/2" hose barb
- Flow from: 0.025 to 20 GPM (0.1 to 75 LPM)
- Max. Working Pressure: 250 psig (17.2 bar) @ 70° F (21° C)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 200° F (93° C) @ 0 PSI
- Full Scale Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Meter Body Material: Machined Acrylic
- Adapter Material: Polypropylene
- Guide Rod Material: 316 SS or Hastelloy C-276
- O-ring Material: FKM (Optional EP)
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 2 lb. (0.907 kg)
These meters work well for outdoor applications and can even be used in direct sunlight.