Overview: Pure Aqua’s boiler feed reverse osmosis systems are designed to minimize scaling through eliminating all dissolved solids found in the feed water.
Industry: Boiler Feed
This reverse osmosis system is model #TW-27K-6340 from our RO-300 Series.
- Powder Coated Carbon Steel Frame
- 4" x 40" TFC Spiral Wound Membranes (Filmtec or Hydranautics)
- Stainless Steel Multi-Stage pump with TEFC motor
- FRP membrane housing
- 5-micron cartridge pre-filter
- LCD Screen interface
- Motor starter
- NEMA 12 Controller enclosure
- Low Pressure switch
- High Pressure switch
- Liquid-filled gauges
- Permeate conductivity monitor
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters
- Factory Tested for Reliability and Designed to Work Seamlessly
Water Concern: The efficiency of reverse osmosis systems in boiler feed applications is seen with the considerable improvements in the conditions of water produced with the use of reverse osmosis, which include the volume of water throughput, and the price of running the system. Additionally, the cost-effectiveness of utilizing RO structures for boiler feed purposes attracts many companies to invest in this type of water treatment.
Applied Solution: Reverse Osmosis systems are the most advanced water treatment solution used for boiler feed applications, they are the preferred choice due to their cost-effective and operational benefits. Reverse osmosis technology gives operators several other advantages such as:
- Improved efficiency of boiler feeds through reduced boiler deposits
- Less need of water used during operations
- Elimination of more than 99% of suspended solids in the feed water, such as the formation of scale which reduces heat transfer
- Lower alkalinity among the boiler feedwater that results in reduced use of amine
- Decreases in the need of makeup water to heat and clean heat transfer areas and reductions in fuel cost
- Compact Design & Energy Efficiency
- Long Service Intervals and Easy Maintenance
- Longer Membrane Life
Reverse osmosis systems reduce the dissolved solids that lead ...
Industrial Brackish Reverse Osmosis Machine 480 m³/day | Oman ...
The RO-300 series comes with many of standard features, includ...
Industrial Brackish Water Treatment for Power Plant 1,700 (m³/...
These guys are really doing great products from the Media Filters to the RO. Consistent quality.