The double pass RO unit feeds water through the first three membranes which produce 4 GPM of product then passed through the second pass which produces 2 GPM of product at an anticipated TDS of less than 5 ppm. The device came complete with a carbon filter and water softener. For more information, learn more about brackish RO systems
- Destination Country: California, USA
- Application: Double pass RO for ethanol production use
- Feed water: City water 500 ppm TDS
- Type of system: Commercial double pass tap RO system
- Capacity: 3,000 GPD
- Manufacturing date: August 2010
- 4" TFC spiral wound membranes
- Heavy duty high pressure tubing
- Low pressure switch
- Product and reject flow meters
- Electric inlet solenoid valve
- Corrosion resistant high pressure throttling valve
- Pretreatment lockout
- Factory tested
- Powder coated carbon steel frame
- Corrosion resistant high pressure pump
- 220V/1Ph/60Hz power supply
- Pre/post-treatment and pump pressure gauges
- Recycle valve (standard up to 4.5K GPD)
- FRP pressure vessels
- Tagging and identification of instrumentation
- Heavy duty 5 micron cartridge pre-filter
Brackish water is water that is taken from estuaries and river openings. It salt concentration falls in between fresh water and seawater. Not as pure as fresh water, yet not as salty as seawater. Its mild salty concentration is discouraged for human consumption. To generate purified water from brackish water, a water filtration system relies on a method called "reverse osmosis" for assistance.
In August 2010, Pure Aqua, Inc. successfully manufactured and supplied a commercial double pass RO system for ethanol production use to a major company in USA. The purpose was to produce high quality process water with less than 1 ppm. The product water capacity was 3,000 GPD from city water of approximately 500 ppm TDS. The TW-3.0K-240 machine was selected from our RO-200 series but modified to a double pass design and came complete with all required pretreatment.
- Minimal civil work and construction
- Small footprint
- Plug and play installation
- High-quality components (Grundfos pumps, DOW Filmtec membranes, Codeline vessels, Pure Aqua microprocessor control panel)
- High recovery design
- High rejection membranes
- Low energy and chemical consumption
In August 2010, Pure Aqua Inc. designed and manufactured a com...
Containerized Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant for Cement Manu...
Pure Aqua manufactures water treatment systems to meet any wat...
Industrial Brackish RO Systems Qatar 275,000 GPD | www.PureAqu...
The RO system is robust and durable in design which is a sign that this will last for a long time.