CodeLine™ is working with some of the world leaders in the membrane industry to make 16” Technology a possibility. 16” Membrane Housings can accommodate four times higher flow rates when compared to the standard 8” vessels.
The CodeLine 160S30 Fiberglass RO Pressure Vessel is designed for continuous, long term use as a housing for reverse osmosis membrane elements to desalt typical brackish waters at pressures up to 300 psi. Any make of Sixteen-inch nominal diameter spiral-wound element is easily accommodated; the appropriate interfacing hardware for the element specified is furnished with the vessel.
The CodeLine 160S30 is designed in accordance with the engineering standards of the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code. At small additional cost vessels can be inspected during construction by an ASME Authorized Inspector and ASME Code stamped.
|Model||# of Elements||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|160S30||1-8||300 psi / 20 bar||120°F / 49°C||1800 psi / 124 bar|
- Side Entry Design
- Available in pressure rating of 300psi
- Can accommodate any standard make of 16” Membrane Element
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- High operation temperature up to 120F comes as a standard feature.
- Manufactured as per ASME Section X guidelines.
- Available for both brackish water and sea water applications.
- Compatible for use in brackish, high brackish and seawater applications
Very good price