The 40E RO/UF Pressure Vessel is designed for continuous, long-term use as a housing for reverse osmosis and ultrafiltration elements in typical commercial water treatment systems. The 40E Series vessels are designed to accommodate any make of 4-inch nominal diameter spiral-wound element with a 3/4” diameter male product water tube. The fiberglass shell can be damaged by rigid clamping, impact, scratches or abrasion.
|Model||Drawing #||# of Elements *||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|40E30N||518016||1-3||300 psi / 20 bar||120°F / 49°C||1800 psi / 124 bar|
|40E60||518017||1-6||600 psi / 41 bar||120°F / 49°C||3600 psi / 248 bar|
|40E100||518015||1-6||1000 psi / 68 bar||120°F / 49°C||6000 psi / 413 bar|
* Standard elements: 40" long[/custom-specifications]
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Compact design for use in compact & low energy desalinators.
- All components of the shell & head are constructed from materials that are FDA / NSF listed.
- CE marking comes as a standard feature.
- Reverse Osmosis and Ultra-Filtration applications in typical industrial and commercial water treatment systems