Overview: A reverse osmosis system was designed to provide a dairy production company with healthy water.
Industry: Dairy Industry
- Boiler Feed
- Power & Energy
- Food & Beverage
This reverse osmosis system is model #TW-18K-4340 from our RO-300 Series.
- Grundfos High Pressure Pump
- Hydranautics ESPA1-4040 Membranes
- Codeline Pressure Vessels
- Pentek Pre-Filter Housing with 5 Micron Cartridges
- Recycle Option included to Increase System Recovery
- Reject, Product and Recycle Flow Meters
- Pre and Post Pressure Gauges
- Low and High Pressure Switches
- Inlet SS 316 Solenoid Valve
- Factory Tested for Reliability and Designed to Work Seamlessly
- Replacement Parts and Expert Advisors are always Close at Hand
- Compact Design & Energy Efficiency
- Long Service Intervals and Easy Maintenance
- Longer Membrane Life
Water Concern: Contaminated products with the dairy and food processing industry is a significant concern to consumer’s health. The productivity of reverse osmosis systems in the dairy industry is seen with the vast improvements in the quality of milk products when used produced from water purified with the use of RO. A dependable deliverance of ultra-pure water is vital for the rinsing of dairy food products and equipment. Pure Aqua has manufactured reverse osmosis systems that meet the strict requirements of the dairy industry and are cost-effective and durable for long-term use.
Applied Solution: In the dairy industry, reverse osmosis is usually used for absorption or quantity reduction of milk and whey, milk solids restoration and water reclamation. Reverse osmosis can be applied as a supplement to evaporation. Reverse osmosis is a very environment friendly way of eliminating water from the milk or whey prior to the evaporation stage. As reverse osmosis practical removes only water, the technology can be applied as an energy-efficient alternative to evaporation or the addition of milk powder, which are the most frequent approaches of growing the whole solids content material of milk. Reverse osmosis can be applied to decrease the quantity of milk or whey - e.g. for retaining shipment costs.
Low operating cost, compact size, reduced footprint, and high quality production of freshwater.
The RO-300 series comes with many of standard features, includ...
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Purifier for Hotel 15,000 GPD - Gha...
Pure Aqua is a global leader in reverse osmosis and water trea...
Pure Aqua specializes in reverse osmosis systems to meet any w...
Pure Aqua provided us with system complete with RO system for our dairy farm. Great system.