Overview: A commercial tap water reverse osmosis system was designed to treat tap water for the boiler feed industry.
Industry: Boiler Feed
This commercial reverse osmosis system is model #TW-24K-8240 from our RO-300 Series.
- Hydranautics ESPA1-4040 Membranes
- Codeline Pressure Vessels
- Microprocessor Control Panel
- 316L Stainless Steel High Pressure Piping
- Stainless Inlet Shut off Valve
- Concentrate Recirculate Loop
- SS Low and High Pressure Switches
- Pre and Post Treatment
Water Concern: A reverse osmosis system is designed and constructed to eliminate successive portions of salts, suspended solids, and different contaminants from brackish water. An industrial tap water reverse osmosis system was once recommended to limit silica money owed of city water. This device blanketed a carbon filter as pre-treatment to the RO unit. The carbon filter consisted of activated carbon supposed to dispose of chlorine, dissolved organic chemicals, and suspended matter. Then, the water is fed into the RO device to purify the water and produce a capability of 87,000 gallons per day. This specific RO desktop was geared up to decrease the preliminary 600 PPM TDS to much less than 20 PPM TDS average in the product water. A microprocessor manipulate panel was additionally covered to facilitate operational manipulate of the complete system.
Applied Solution: Although RO systems are not the only water purification processes used for boiler feed installations, they are the preferred choice due to their cost-effective and operational advantages
Reverse osmosis technology gives operators several other advantages such as:
- Improved efficiency of boiler feeds through reduced boiler deposits
- Less need of water used during operations
- Elimination of more than 99% of suspended solids in the feed water, such as the formation of scale which reduces heat transfer
- Lower alkalinity among the boiler feedwater that results in reduced use of amine
- Decreases in the need of makeup water to heat and clean heat transfer areas and reductions in fuel cost
Commercial Tap Water Reverse Osmosis Location: CA, USA Capacit...
Application: Drinking Water In many countries, there is a lack...
Pure Aqua designs reverse osmosis systems for worldwide water ...
Pure Aqua is a global leader in reverse osmosis and water trea...
Completely efficient water treatment system for the hospital I work in