Water Challenges: Iron composites can be hazardous to the performance of water treatment systems and ruin its ability to produce ultra pure water. The presence of massive amounts of iron in water also leads to health issues when ingested by human beings or animals. Furthermore, untreated iron can launch deposits inside the water pipes which can potentially cause blockage and intense problems to the well system as a whole. For this reason, our team has initiated the manufacturing of efficient well water treatment systems to dispose of any trace of iron in your water.
Applied Solution: The well waters within this application in Nevada, USA was shown to have high concentrations of excess metal content material such as iron. Pure Aqua designs the best water treatment and purification systems worldwide. A containerized triplex iron removal system completed production in order to go to the state of Nevada. The system was designed to produce 150 gallons of water per minute.
- Superior filtration performance with high flux
- Very small nominal pore diameter (0.03 µm)
- Efficiently gets rid of bacteria and viruses
- Periodically back washed and air scoured to enhance overall performance and casting off the fouling layer to extend working life
- Low fouling membrane modules
- UF Outside-In or Inside-Out Configuration lets in reduced plugging and greater solids loading
- Basic, vertical, modular plan approves low cost, compact systems
- Effective membrane cleaning has a high chemical resistance and temperature tolerance
This project included the production of a 20ft Containerized T...
This project included the production of a Containerized Desali...
Pure Aqua, Inc. designs and manufactures water treatment syste...