DOW FILMTEC BW30XFRLE-400/34i Elements are ideal for reverse osmosis plant managers and operators dealing with challenging waters and wastewaters who are seeking an advanced membrane treatment with good water purity, improved fouling resistance and low energy consumption.
||Feed Spacer Thickness||Permeate Flow Rate
||Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection||Minimum Salt Rejection|
|DOW FILMTEC Element||(ft2)||(m2)||Thickness (mil)||(GPD)||(m3/day)||(%)||(%)|
- Offers good salt rejection with 30% lower pressures
- Delivers excellent silica, nitrate and ammonium rejection
- Provides the most effective cleaning performance, robustness and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) and chemical tolerance and the support of Dow technical representatives
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking end caps, reducing system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality
- Industrial water demineralization
- Water reuse
Great solution for water treatment
Better prices here!