DOW FILMTEC TW30HP, 4.6-inch diameter reverse osmosis elements offer high quality water for sanitary applications, using the high performance TW30HP membrane which offers excellent permeate flow and salt rejection. These elements are made with the same high quality materials of construction as our larger DOW FILMTEC elements used in municipal and industrial systems. For added convenience during shipping, storage, and loading, these elements are available as either wet or dry products.
- High flux rates
- Full-fit design
- Consistent quality from automated rolling
- Filmtec performance and quality
Important Operating Information
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- If operating specifications given in this Product Information bulletin are not strictly followed, the FILMTEC Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Element Three-Year Prorated Limited Warranty (Form No. 609-35010) will be null and void.
- Permeate obtained from first hour of operation should be discarded.
- To prevent biological growth during storage, shipping or system shutdowns it is recommended that DOW FILMTEC™ elements be immersed in a protective solution. The standard storage solution contains 1.0 percent (by weight) sodium metabisulfite (food grade).
- The customer if fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals on elements. Their use will void the FILMTEC Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Element Three-Year Prorated Limited Warranty (Form No. 609-35010).
|Product||Product Water Flow Rate||Applied Pressure psig (bar)||Stabilized Salt Rejection Cl- (%)|
- Membrane Type Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure 600 psi (4.1 MPa)
- Maximum Pressure Drop 15 psi (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation 2 - 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Medical applications
- Sanitary uses
Productive items that did the job well
Great customer support in handling these membranes!
Worked highly efficiently!