At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 1500, 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
The Fleck 1500 commercial valve is a 3/4" valve, with a 3/4" inlet and outlet as well as a 3/4" inch distributor pilot. Typically, the 2750 valve is used on 10 inch diameter to 14 inch diameter pressure vessels. The 1500 commercial valve is top mounted. The valve has a Cv of 4.8 GPM and can backwash up to 14 GPM. The weight of just the valve is approximately 11 pounds with a working pressure range of 20 to 125 psi. Operating temperatures range from 34 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. When the 1500 valve is used for a water softener, please choose either a time or meter.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used whenordering toensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Lead-free brass||3/4" NPTF||5|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||Peak (25 psi drop)||Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||Max. backwash (25 psi drop)|
|17 GPM||22 GPM||4.8||14 GPM|
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Downflow only||Yes||Electromechanical: 164 minutes|
|Meter accuracy||Meter capacity range (gal.)|
|.25 - 15 GPM +/- 5%||Standard: 125 - 2,125 |
Extended: 625 - 10,625
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Injector brine system||Brine line||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|13/16" O.D.||1/2" Quick Connect||1600||3/8"||2-1/2" - 8 NPSM side mount 3/4" NPTF 6 - 12"||6 - 12"|
|6" - 14" diameter||8" - 10" diametert|
|Electrical rating||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz||Time clock: 11 lbs.||Hydrostatic: 300 psi |
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|34°C - 110°F|
* As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act[/custom-specifications]
Fleck 2850 -1.5" Commercial Control Valve
- Fully adjustable, 5-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining and slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service
- Time-tested hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer design to pilot service flow and regeneration
- Solid, lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 30" diameter
- 1-1/2" top mount control valve ideal for smaller size commercial/industrial applications
- Consistent brining regardless of salt levels with timed brine refills
- Choice of 7 or 12 day clock, manual or meter
- Continuous flow rate of 51 GPM with a backwash of 49 GPM
- Ideal for most filter applicationsup to 24"
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED By the WQA To NSF/ANSI SDT. 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only and ANNEX "G"
- Meter-initiated regeneration
- Backwash filter
- No hard water bypass
- Environmental cover
- Electronic timer, 3200NXT, 3214NXT, or XT
- Hot water (time clock 180°F; metered valve 150°F)
- Manual operation
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switch
- Side mount
- Commercial softeners
- Commercial Media Filters
- Commercial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
Very professional company and teriffic products.