At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
2900 Fleck Control Valve for Media Filters & Softeners
The Fleck 2900 is a 2" top mounted control valve ideal for commercial/industrial applications. Fully adjustable, 5-cycle regeneration. Solid brass valve body. Continuous flow rate of 106 gpm with up to a 140 gpm backwash rate. Up to 30" softener tanks, 36" filters. Timer- or meter-initiated regeneration. For use with single or multiple tank systems.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
NXT - Network controller uses onboard communication capabilities to link multiple valves (via off-the-shelf CAT3, CAT5, or better cables) for system types 4,5,6,7,9,and 14
XT - Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
Electromechanical Timer - Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
Product Features and Benefits:
- Incorporates 2 time-tested, hydraulically-balanced pistons to independently pilot service flow and regeneration
- For use with single or multiple tank systems
- Backwashes softener tanks up to 36" diameter
- Continuous flow rate of 106 GPM
- Available with 7 or 12 day timer or meter to control regeneration
- Lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED By the WQA To NSF/ANSI SDT. 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only and ANNEX "G"
- Meter-initiated regeneration
- No hard water bypass
- Electronic timer
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switches
- Hot water (time clock downflow only - 180°F)
- Environmental cover
- Upflow regeneration
- Side mount
- Treated water regeneration
- Commercial or Industrial Softeners
- Commercial or Industrial Media Filters
- Commercial or Industrial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
An immensely optimum seller