At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
Fleck 3900 3" Commercial Control Valve
The Fleck 3900 is a great backwash and brine valve, designed and manufactured to work on heavy duty applications. Five-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse and timed brine refill, are all performed with conditioned water. Continuous flow rates up to 250, 300 gpm peak. Handles tanks up to 63" in diameter.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Lead-free brass||3" NPTM||5|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone:|
|Flow rate (50 psi Inlet)||Top mount|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||250 GPM|
|Peak (25 psi drop)||325 GPM|
|Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||65|
|Max. backwash (25 psi drop)||100 GPM|
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Both||Yes||Electromechanical: 164 minutes |
3200NXT: 240 minutes per cycle
3214NXT: 240 minutes per cycle
XT: 240 minutes per cycle
|Meter accuracy||Meter Capacity Range(gal)|
|7 - 300 GPM +/- 5%||Standard: 3,750 - 63,750 |
Extended: 18,750 - 318,750
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Injector System||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|3" O.D||2" NPTF||1"||Top: 6" - 8 threaded or flanged||15"|
|Electrical rating||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz||Time clock: 93 lbs. |
Metered value: 115 lbs.
|Hydrostatic: 300 psi |
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|34° - 110°F|
* As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product
also meets California Proposition 65 Standards[/custom-specifications]
Fleck 3150 - 2" Commercial Control Valve
- Fully adjustable, 5-cycle control is efficient and reliable, delivering controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining and downflow service
- Versatile top or side mount is suitable for commercial or industrial applications
- Backwash capacity accommodates tanks up to 63" diameter
- Solid, lead-free brass construction for superior strength and durability
- Protective NEMA 3R equivalent enclosure is rain tight, and UV stable
- Flexible 7 or 12 day time clock or meter initiated regeneration
- Ideal for most filter applications up to 42"
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED By the WQA To NSF/ANSI SDT. 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only and ANNEX "G"
- Backwash filter
- Meter initiated regeneration
- Service valve operator
- Side mount
- Electronic timer, 3200NT, 3214NT, or XT
- Hot water (time clock 180°F; metered valve 150°F)
- No hard water bypass
- Upflow regeneration
- Auxiliary switch
- Commercial or Industrial Softeners
- Commercial or Industrial Media Filters
- Commercial or Industrial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
We received the item very fast. Thanks!