At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 4650, 2510, 5800, 5600, 7000, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
The Fleck 4650 Hot Water Control valve is a 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat. With a 1.05 inch distributor pilot. Typically, the 4650 valve is used on 6 inch diameter to 10 inch diameter pressure vessels. The valve has a Cv of 5.2 GPM and can backwash up to 7 GPM. The weight of just the valve is approximately 10 pounds with a working pressure range of 20 to 125 psi. Operating temperatures for cold water ranges from 34 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and for hot water ranges from 34 degrees to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. When the 4650 valve is used for a water softener application a 1600 brine valve is used.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Lead free brass||3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat||7|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||Peak (25 psi drop)||Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||Max. backwash (25 psi drop)|
|20 GPM||26 GPM||5.2||7 GPM|
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Downflow only||Yes||Electromechanical: 180 minutes|
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Injector brine system||Brine line||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|1.05" O.D.||1/2" NPTF||1600 - 3/8"||3/8"||2.5" - 8 NPSM||7 - 1/2"|
|Electrical rating||Max. VA||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz||72||Time clock: 19 lbs.||Hydrostatic: 300 psi
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|Cold water: 34°F- 110°F
Hot water: 180°F
|Water softener||Iron Filter||Water softener||Iron Filter||Iron Filter|
|6" - 12" diameter||6" - 10" diameter||6" - 10" diameter||6" - 10" diameter||6" - 10" diameter|
* As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product
Also meets California Proposition 65 Standards
Model 4650 - 3/4" Commercial Control Valve
- Offers best-in-class flow rates in a 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- No hard water bypass piston
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed, or meter immediate regeneration. Electromechanical Timer-Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
- Hot water
- Time clock
- No untreated water bypass piston
- Environmental cover
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switch
- Cold water (100° F)
- Commercial Softeners
- Commercial Media Filters
- Commercial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
Great looking RO system. Compact yet high flow rate