At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
The Fleck 7000SXT Electronic Meter-Demand Valve provides larger 1-1/4" internal porting for the best flow rates and least pressure drop, making this valve perfect for use in larger homes with 1", 1-1/4", or even 1-1/2" plumbing! Also featuring a sturdy design and simple quick-connect assembly, the 7000SXT offers great value, performance, and long-lasting service.
Advanced technology for advanced performance! The newest version of the rugged 7000 series, the 7000SXT gives the user the benefit of unique programming and diagnostic features previously unavailable on the previous 7000SE. One key NEW feature is the on-board capacitor, which keeps the correct time during a power outage for up to 48 hours! You may also program the system's regeneration sequence individually to maximize efficiency and keep water use to a minimum. Also, the system keeps time electronically, so the drive motor only runs during regeneration, saving the possibility of motor burn-outs, and running more reliably.
The 7000SXT Electronic Meter-Demand system can cut salt and water use by as much as 40%! Unlike timer-based systems, the meter-demand system regenerates only when necessary. Coupled with fully-programmable regenerations, the 7000SXT can achieve even greater performance. The end result? Significant savings in both water and salt.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Fiber Reinforced Polymer||3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat||Up to 6|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone|
|Continuous 15 psi drop||Peak 25 psi drop||Cv flow at 1 psi drop||Max. Backwash 25 psi drop|
|Standard Piston: 28 GPM (6.4 m³/h)
High Flow Piston: 36 GPM (8.2 m³/h)
Filter Piston: 37 GPM (8.4 m³/h)
|Standard Piston: 36 GPM (8.2 m³/h)
High Flow Piston: 46 GPM (10.4 m³/h)
FFilter Piston: 47 GPM (10.7 m³/h)
|Standard Piston: 7.1
High Flow Piston: 9.2
Filter Piston: 9.5
|Standard Piston: 7 GPM (1.6 m³/h)
High Flow Piston: 16 GPM (3.6 m³/h)
Filter Piston: 31 GPM (7 m³/h)
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Both||Yes||SXT: 0 - 199 minutes per cycle
NXT: 0 - 240 min per cycle
XTR: 0 - 240 minpercycle
|Meter accuracy||Meter Capacity Range|
|2 - 40 GPM ± 5%
(0.45 - 9 m³/h)
|1 - 999,900 gal
(0 - 3,785 m³)
|1 - 9,900,000 gal
(0 - 37,476 m³)
|1 - 9,900,000 gal
(0 - 37,476 m³)
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Brine line||Injector System||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|1.05" O.D. (26.7 mm)||3/4" or 1” NPTM Quick Connect||3/8" or 1/2" Quick Connect||1610||2-1/2" - NPSM||7.9"|
|Electrical rating||Max. VA||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24VAC 50/60 Hz||15||11 lbs||Hydrostatic: 300 psi
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|34 - 110°F|
|8 - 24" diameter||8 - 24” diameter|
High Flow Rate Control Valve
- Up to 35 GPM flows for residential/commercial softening and filtration applications
- Reliable optical electronics eliminate microswitch positioning
- Electronic timer provides quick setup and programming
- Quick connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance
- Regenerates up to 10 cu. ft. softeners
- Integrated turbine meter assembly
- Battery back-up, to keep time-of-day during a power outage
- High-flow bypass valve
- High-flow distribution system
- Plumbing connections in 3/4"-1-1/2" NPT, BSP and Sweat
- Soft water brine refill
- Variable reserve
- Metered with regeneration day override
- Manual operation
- Double backwash
- Environmental cover (NEMA-3R rated)
- Auxiliary switch
- Commercial softeners
- Commercial Media Filters
- Commercial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
We never had to wait...always in stock. Thank you for the quality valves!