At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
Uses for Fleck 9500
The Fleck 9500 is the commercial version of the 9000 valve. Twin-tank design means that soft water is available at all times. Five-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse and timed brine refill, are all performed with conditioned water. The most salt-efficient valve available because you don't need to program in a reserve. Regenerates immediately when needed, as often as every 90 minutes if required. Continuous flow rates up to 41 gpm, 49 gpm peak. Handles softeners up to 24" in diameter. Order cover separately. Please visit our SF-900F to learn more about our fully integrated twin water softeners.
Want to order Fleck Valves?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Valve material||Lead-free brass*|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone:|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||38 GPM|
|Peak (25 psi drop)||49 GPM|
|Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||9.8|
|Max. backwash (25 psi drop)||16 GPM|
|Time available||82 or 164 minutes|
|Meter Information||SXT: 0 - 199 minutes per cycle|
|XT: 240 minutes per cycle|
|Meter accuracy||1-1/2 - 75 GPM|
|Meter capacity range (gal.)||Standard: 625 - 10,625|
|Extended: 3,125 - 53,125|
|SXT: 1 - 999 900|
|XT: 1,000 - 9,900,000|
|Distributor pilot||1.5" pipe I.D.|
|Drain line||1" NPTM|
|Injector brine system||1/2" & 3/8"|
|Mounting base||4" - 8 UN|
|Height from top of tank||7-1/4"|
|Electrical rating||24 v, 110 v, 200 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz|
|Estimated shipping weight||Metered value: 48 lbs.|
|Pressure||Hydrostatic: 300 psi|
|Working: 25 - 125 psi|
|Temperature||34o - 110o F|
|* As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product also meets California Proposition 65 Standards|
Fleck 9500 - 1.5" Twin Tank Commercial Control Valve
- Easily-adjustable, 5-cycle, downflow-brining control
- Rugged, long-life construction features a lead-free brass valve body
- Uses conditioned water for regeneration
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED By the WQA To NSF/ANSI SDT. 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only and ANNEX "G"
- Hot water (150°F)
- Electronic timer, SE or XT
- Commercial Twin Water Softener
- Industrial Twin Water Softener
- Nitrate Removal System
- Iron Removal System
Immensely superior delivery