Fleck SXT Controls provide easy, step-by-step programming at the touch of a button.
The same SXT control drives 6 different Fleck valves, saving you time in installation, service and training.
Unlike other electronic valves, the SXT control performs without switching out cams or fumbling with jumpers, pins and cryptic calculations.
A large backlit LCD display alternates between time of day, soft water remaining or days to regeneration, and tank in service (twin tank systems only). Fleck valves using an SXT control is the best entry-level solution for all your residential water treatment applications.
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow co-current or upflow counter-current regeneration
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Downflow double backwash cam for reduced hardness leakage
- Swivel attachment for 360° rotation of power head
- SXT - Large LCD display and userselectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- Easy, user-friendly programming
- Large, blue backlit LCD display
- 48 hour internal power backup capacitor
- True time of day in hours and minutes
- Volume of soft water remaining
- Regeneration steps and cycle time remaining
- Service and self diagnostic indicator
- Quick and easy setup of capacity, regeneration time, and day override
- Advanced programming options including up to 6 independently adjustable cycle times
- Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Electronic step-by-step regeneration
- Regeneration tonight and regenerate now option
- Water softeners
- Backwashing carbon and sediment filters
- iron filters
These guys are awesome...they helped us to get a replacement for a discontinued products.