HANNA Hardness Test Kit utilizes chemical processes to determine the overall hardness levels, and subsequently ascertain the degree of control it would take to control these levels. Preventing the spread of water hardness will effectively reduce unwanted occurrences of clogging and scaling within water pipelines. Specific minerals that are identified by the hardness test kit are iron, manganese, zinc, and others. There are premade reagents that come with sufficient amounts of equipment required in order to conduce more than 100 tests.
- SKU: HI3812
- Type: titration
- Smallest Increment: 0.3 mg/L (ppm); 3 mg/L (ppm)
- Method: EDTA
- Number of Tests: 100 avg.
- Ordering Information: HI3812 test kit comes with 30 mL hardness buffer, 10 mL calmagite indicator, 120 mL EDTA solution, 20 mL plastic beaker with cap, 50 mL plastic beaker with cap and 1 mL syringe with tip.
- Reagent: HI3812-100
- Total Hardness Range: 0.0-30.0 mg/L (ppm); 0-300 mg/L (ppm)
- High resolution
- Replacement reagents available
Amazing filtration performance!