HANNA Free Chlorine Test Kit is a chemical test kit used to analyze the degree of free chlorine, with a comprehensive line of reagents and equipment added to conduct around 50 tests. Features such as ready made reagents allows for simpler operatability, markings of reagents that provide improved monitoring and an expiration date, and cube that delivers a means to compare color for more control. The free chlorine test kit is used in many drinking water municipalities that utilize chlorine in their water supply for disinfection purposes.
- SKU: HI3831F
- Type: colorimetric
- Smallest Increment: 0.5 mg/L (ppm)
- Method: DPD
- Number of Tests: 50 avg
- Ordering Information: HI3831F test kit comes with color comparison cube, 20 mL reagent 1 and 15 mL reagent 2.
- Reagent: HI3831F-050
- Free Chlorine Range: 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm)
- High resolution
- Replacement reagents available
- Includes All Required Materials
Excellent customer service
Excellent test kit