CPA RO membranes are regarded as the industry standard for all critical high purity applications – from pharmaceutical to power industry.
CPA lines of spiral-wound RO membranes are available in a variety of sizes and deliver unmatched performance with the highest salt rejection rates for brackish water applications. High throughput, efficiency and cost-effectiveness make CPA membranes the best high-rejection brackish water RO membranes in the industry.
Because of its exceptionally high salt rejection, CPA membranes are used in power generation, pharmaceutical, electronics and semiconductor industry.
- Permeate Flow: 2,250 gpd (8.5 m3/d)
- Salt Rejection : 99.5% (99.2% minimum)
- Feed Spacer: 34 mil (0.864 mm)
- Configuration: Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Membrane Active Area: 65 ft2 (6.04 m2)
The stated performance is initial (data taken after 30 minutes of operation), based on the following conditions:
- 1500 PPM NaCl solution
- 225 psi (1.55 MPa) Applied Pressure
- 77 °F (25 °C) Operating Temperature
- 15% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5 - 7.0 pH Range
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.14 MPa)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2-10 (1-12)*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 16 GPM (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Dry Element Temperature Storage -40 °C to 40 °C (-40°F to 104°F)
- Wet Element Temperature Storage 1 °C to 35 °C (33°F to 95°F)
- Municipal/Industrial Surface and Wastewaters
- Difficult Feedwaters Requiring Significant Pretreatment
You have the quantity in stock
We ordered large quantity and you were able to satisfy our need on time. Thanks!