The HydraPRO 402 Membrane is designed by Hydranautics with specific qualities that make it highly suitable for industrial process applications. These nanofiltration membranes work to achieve superior performance in various demanding product water that consist of issues such as high salinity, fouling, and requiring unique ion separating needs.
Feed Spacer inch (cm)
Area, ft2 (m2)
SO4 Rej.% (avg)
| || || |
Standard Operating Limits:
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.1 MPa) for HYDRApro 402
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 1200 psig (8.3 MPa) for HYDRApro 421
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 3.0 - 9.0 (1.0 - 11.5)
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow for 4040: 16 GPM (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 8040: 85 GPM (19.30 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
VERY FAST DELIVERY & QUALITY PERFORMANCE. THANKS