The HydraPRO 513 Membrane is designed by Hydraunatics to provide users with a custom-made element exceptionally effective in removing color and other unwanted substances such as dissolved solids and salts from water. This process ensures the highest quality of water produced, and is further productively enacted with built-in features that make the membrane 100% resistant to chlorine.
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
Standar Operationg Limits
- Maximum Applied Pressure:600 psig (4.1 MPa) at 65 °C
- (see Chart 1 for detail): 200 psig (1.4 MPa) at 90 °C
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2 –11 (1 –13)*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow for 2540: 16 gpm 6 gpm (23 l/m)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 4040: (3.6 m³/h)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 8040: 75 gpm (17 m³/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
You guys are very professional