The HydraPRO 502 Membrane is a color removal membrane manufactured by Hydranautics with spiral-would and crossflow elements that improve the purity of water through eliminating dissoved salts and color. These membranes are made to me more effective by being resistant to chlorine.
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
Standar Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure:600 psig (4.1 MPa) at 65 °C
- (see Chart 1 for detail): 200 psig (1.4 MPa) at 90 °C
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2 –11 (1 –13)*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow for 2540: 16 gpm 6 gpm (23 l/m)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 4040: (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 8040: 75 gpm (17 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
shipped same day...fast delivery, thanks