The HydraPRO 501 Membrane is apart of Hydranuatics 500 series that consist of spiral wound membrane elements specifically designed for industrial process applications. These membranes work to treat product water that posess issues such as high temperature, significant fouling, and hazardous chemicals.
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure:600 psig (4.1 MPa) at 65 °C
- (see Chart 1 for detail): 200 psig (1.4 MPa) at 90 °C
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: Pressure dependent (see Chart 1 for detail)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2 –11 (1 –13)*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow for 2540: 16 gpm 6 gpm (23 l/m)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 4040: (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 8040: 75 gpm (17 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
We ordered large quantity and you were able to satisfy our need on time. Thanks!