Hydranautics HydraPRO 421 Membrane is a specialized element manufactured by Hydranautics that provides high quality performance to a wide range of industrial process applications that includes high degrees of fouling and salinity.
Feed Spacer inch (cm)
Area, ft2 (m2)
SO4 Rej.% (avg)
| || |
Standard Operating Limits:
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.1 MPa) for HYDRApro 402
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 1200 psig (8.3 MPa) for HYDRApro 421
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 3.0 - 9.0 (1.0 - 11.5)
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow for 4040: 16 GPM (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Feed Flow for 8040: 85 GPM (19.30 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
Better prices here!