CPA7-LD is the sixth generation CPA high rejection brackish water RO membrane and has the highest salt rejection at 99.8%.
CPA7-LD membranes use a patented 34 mil thickness feed spacer that increases effectiveness of membrane cleaning.
As a result, the CPA7-LD membrane does not need to be cleaned frequently – thus reducing treatment cost – while offering extreme durability and consistent performance.
Where high purity water is required under difficult conditions, CPA7-LD membrane provides the best combination of best permeate quality and lower feed pressure in brackish water RO membranes.
CPA7-LD membrane is useful in power generation, electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
- Permeate Flow: 11,500 gpd (43.5 m3/d)
- Salt Rejection: 99.8% (99.7% minimum)
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Membrane Active Area: 400 ft2 (37.2 m2)
- Feed Spacer: 34 mil (0.864 mm)
The stated performance is initial (data taken after 30 minutes of operation), based on the following conditions:
- 1500 ppm NaCl solution
- 225 psi (1.55 MPa) Applied Pressure
- 77 °F (25 °C) Operating Temperature
- 15% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5–7.0 pH Range
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.14 MPa)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2–11 (1–13)
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins.): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 75 gpm (17.0 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
- Municipal/Industrial Surface and Wastewaters
- Difficult Feedwaters Requiring Significant Pretreatment
They compete in price